- TLRD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.2 million.
- TLRD has traded 81,680 shares today.
- TLRD is up 3.6% today.
- TLRD was down 7.9% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TLRD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TLRD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TLRD: Tailored Brands, Inc. operates as a specialty apparel retailer in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The company operates in two segments, Retail and Corporate Apparel. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.1%. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Tailored Brands a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Tailored Brands has been 939,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Tailored has a market cap of $686.0 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. The stock has a beta of 1.59 and a short float of 16.4% with 6.14 days to cover. Shares are down 11.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Tailored Brands as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 2844.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$35.92 million to -$1,057.71 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $19.46 million or 45.55% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- Despite any intermediate fluctuations, we have only bad news to report on this stock's performance over the last year: it has tumbled by 75.50%, worse than the S&P 500's performance. Consistent with the plunge in the stock price, the company's earnings per share are down 2814.66% compared to the year-earlier quarter. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its industry. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
- TAILORED BRANDS INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TAILORED BRANDS INC reported poor results of -$21.23 versus -$0.02 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.70 versus -$21.23).
- TLRD, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 11.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 11.1%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Tailored Brands Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.