- TK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.8 million.
- TK has traded 50,046 shares today.
- TK is up 4.9% today.
- TK was down 5.2% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TK: Teekay Corporation primarily provides crude oil and gas marine transportation services in Bermuda and internationally. The company operates through Offshore Logistics, Offshore Production, Liquefied Gas Carriers, and Conventional Tankers segments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. TK has a PE ratio of 9. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Teekay a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Teekay has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Teekay has a market cap of $715.5 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 1.53 and a short float of 7.2% with 2.07 days to cover. Shares are down 5.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Teekay as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk, weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 32.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 28.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 380.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$13.66 million to $38.24 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, TEEKAY CORP's return on equity has significantly outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $136.77 million or 11.84% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow TEEKAY CORP is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -40.87%.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 8.10 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company.
- You can view the full Teekay Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.