- PSB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.1 million.
- PSB has traded 7.70150000000000023447910280083306133747100830078125 options contracts today.
- PSB is making at least a new 3-day high.
- PSB has a PE ratio of 43.
- PSB is mentioned 0.81 times per day on StockTwits.
- PSB has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- PSB is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- PSB is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- PSB is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- PSB is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PSB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PSB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PSB: PS Business Parks, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of commercial properties primarily multi-tenant flex, office, and industrial space. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3%. PSB has a PE ratio of 43. Currently there are no analysts that rate PS Business Parks a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for PS Business Parks has been 146,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. PS Business Parks has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.48 and a short float of 5.3% with 4.84 days to cover. Shares are up 14% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates PS Business Parks as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, PSB's share price has jumped by 33.92%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, PSB should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- 40.84% is the gross profit margin for PS BUSINESS PARKS which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 29.65% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $55.47 million or 2.22% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, PS BUSINESS PARKS's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 9.52%.
- You can view the full PS Business Parks Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.