- TWC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $954.8 million.
- TWC traded 24,109 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:05 AM.
- TWC is down 2.8% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TWC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TWC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TWC: Time Warner Cable Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides video, high-speed data, and voice services in the United States. It operates in three segments: Residential Services, Business Services, and Other Operations. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. TWC has a PE ratio of 33. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Time Warner Cable a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Time Warner Cable has been 2.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Time Warner Cable has a market cap of $61.7 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. The stock has a beta of 0.95 and a short float of 2.9% with 1.78 days to cover. Shares are up 16% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Time Warner Cable as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TWC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Media industry average. The net income increased by 7.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $458.00 million to $494.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1,608.00 million or 6.63% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TIME WARNER CABLE INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 4.44%.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 39.00% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- TIME WARNER CABLE INC has improved earnings per share by 8.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TIME WARNER CABLE INC reported lower earnings of $6.44 versus $7.17 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($7.50 versus $6.44).
- You can view the full Time Warner Cable Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.