- YY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $77.5 million.
- YY has traded 121,184 shares today.
- YY is down 6.9% today.
- YY was up 5.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in YY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for YY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on YY: YY Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates an online social platform in the People's Republic of China. YY has a PE ratio of 22. Currently there are no analysts that rate YY a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for YY has been 720,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. YY has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are down 9.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates YY as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- YY's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 52.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- YY's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.80 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that YY's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.42 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- 38.46% is the gross profit margin for YY INC -ADR which we consider to be strong. Regardless of YY's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 18.99% trails the industry average.
- YY INC -ADR' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, YY INC -ADR reported lower earnings of $2.67 versus $2.79 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.37 versus $2.67).
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, YY INC -ADR's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.