- Monday, May 9: Newark Post Office at 3 p.m. in Newark, Del.
- Tuesday, May 10: Fredericksburg Area Food Bank at 10 a.m. in Fredericksburg, Va.
- Wednesday, May 11: Feeding America Southwest Virginia at 10 a.m. in Salem, Va.
- Wednesday, May 11: Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore at 11:30 a.m. in Norfolk, Va.
- Wednesday, May 11: Maryland Food Bank at 10 a.m. in Baltimore, Md.
- Thursday, May 12: FeedMore at 10 a.m. in Richmond, Va.
Food Lion partners with local food banks and feeding agencies to help raise awareness about the issue of hunger and help end hunger in its local communities. Through Food Lion Feeds, the grocer has committed to providing 500 million meals to individuals and families in need by the end of 2020.About Food Lion Food Lion, based in Salisbury, N.C., since 1957, has more than 1,100 stores in 10 Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states and employs more than 65,000 associates. By leveraging its longstanding heritage of low prices and convenient locations, Food Lion is working to own the easiest full shop grocery experience in the Southeast, anchored by a strong commitment to affordability, freshness and the communities it serves. Through Food Lion Feeds, the company has committed to provide 500 million meals to individuals and families in need by the end of 2020. Food Lion is a company of Delhaize America, the U.S. division of Brussels-based Delhaize Group (NYSE: DEG). For more information, visit www.foodlion.com. About Stamp Out Hunger Stamp Out Hunger is the nation's largest single-day food drive held on the second Saturday in May in the United States. People are encouraged to leave their special Food Lion Feeds Stamp Out Hunger bags containing non-perishable foods such as canned soup; canned vegetables; canned meats and fish; pasta; peanut butter; rice or cereal next to their mailbox before the regular mail delivery on Saturday.