- COR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.6 million.
- COR has traded 6,619 shares today.
- COR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in COR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for COR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on COR: CoreSite Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, acquisition, construction, and management of data centers. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.8%. COR has a PE ratio of 63. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate CoreSite Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for CoreSite Realty has been 391,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. CoreSite has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.51 and a short float of 5.4% with 3.04 days to cover. Shares are up 35.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CoreSite Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 76.19% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 67.26% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- CORESITE REALTY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CORESITE REALTY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.01 versus $0.66 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.35 versus $1.01).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 100.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $6.65 million to $13.35 million.
- 37.38% is the gross profit margin for CORESITE REALTY CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, COR's net profit margin of 14.42% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full CoreSite Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.