- TRNO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $5.2 million.
- TRNO has traded 0.0597000000000000030642155479654320515692234039306640625 options contracts today.
- TRNO is making at least a new 3-day high.
- TRNO has a PE ratio of 52.
- TRNO is mentioned 0.42 times per day on StockTwits.
- TRNO has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- TRNO is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- TRNO is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- TRNO is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- TRNO is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRNO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRNO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TRNO: Terreno Realty Corporation engages in acquiring, owning, and operating real estate properties in Los Angeles area, northern New Jersey/New York City, San Francisco Bay area, Seattle area, Miami area, and Washington D.C./Baltimore area. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.1%. TRNO has a PE ratio of 52. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Terreno Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Terreno Realty has been 175,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Terreno has a market cap of $1.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.75 and a short float of 3.9% with 4.53 days to cover. Shares are up 3.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Terreno Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 65.42% to $10.33 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TERRENO REALTY CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -64.29%.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 79.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $2.77 million to $0.56 million.
- The gross profit margin for TERRENO REALTY CORP is rather low; currently it is at 21.65%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.31% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Terreno Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.