- CYBR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $24.1 million.
- CYBR has traded 277,999 shares today.
- CYBR traded in a range 202.6% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.53.
- CYBR traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 2 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 2 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CYBR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CYBR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CYBR: CyberArk Software Ltd. develops, markets, and sells software-based IT security solutions that protect organizations from cyber attacks in the United States and internationally. The company offers privileged account security solution to secure, manage, and monitor account access and activities. CYBR has a PE ratio of 54. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate CyberArk Software a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for CyberArk Software has been 763,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. CyberArk Software has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 10.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CyberArk Software as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CYBR's stock share price has done very poorly compared to where it was a year ago: Despite any rallies, the net result is that it is down by 39.05%, which is also worse that the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Investors have so far failed to pay much attention to the earnings improvements the company has managed to achieve over the last quarter. Although its share price is down sharply from a year ago, do not assume that it can now be tagged as cheap and attractive. The reality is that, based on its current price in relation to its earnings, CYBR is still more expensive than most of the other companies in its industry.
- CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD has improved earnings per share by 21.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD increased its bottom line by earning $0.73 versus $0.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.85 versus $0.73).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 49.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $6.66 million to $9.93 million.
- CYBR has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.99, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full CyberArk Software Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.