Trade-Ideas LLC identified Monogram Residential ( MORE) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Monogram Residential as such a stock due to the following factors:
- MORE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.8 million.
- MORE has traded 177,305 shares today.
- MORE is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MORE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MORE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MORE: Monogram Residential Trust, Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust. The trust invests in the real estate markets of United States. It engages in investment, development and operation of real estate assets. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.9%. MORE has a PE ratio of 27. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Monogram Residential a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Monogram Residential has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Monogram has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 3.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Monogram Residential as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The gross profit margin for MONOGRAM RESIDENTIAL TRUST is rather low; currently it is at 15.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -9.08% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 3.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from -$6.15 million to -$5.94 million.
- MONOGRAM RESIDENTIAL TRUST reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MONOGRAM RESIDENTIAL TRUST turned its bottom line around by earning $0.43 versus -$0.04 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 115.1% in earnings (-$0.07 versus $0.43).
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is higher, and it has outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, we do not believe this stock offers ample reward opportunity to compensate for the risks, despite the fact that it rose over the past year.
- When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, MONOGRAM RESIDENTIAL TRUST's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Monogram Residential Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.