- The Orion LED High Bay suite, which sets a new record for performance in each high bay lighting class with up to 179 lumens per watt and an unprecedented modular platform. The fixtures are upgradeable and interchangeable, allowing maintenance crews to meet changing light distribution requirements, such as moving from an open area to aisle lighting. By simply turning off the power to the luminaire, internal teams can use quick attachments to easily switch out aisle illuminators or modular power packs for driver replacement.
- The Orion LDR® suite, the industry's first patented LED Troffer Retrofit contained within the door frame, featuring the award-winning APOLLO® LDR® Troffer Retrofit series. The suite now includes the new HARRIS LDR® Troffer Retrofit Edge (LDRE), offering the lowest installed cost, and the new ISON™ LED® Troffer Retrofit Modular (LDRM) which offers a patent-pending replaceable light engine. This future-proof, interchangeable design gives facilities a path to deliver the benefits of replaceable LED lamps or tubes without switching out the entire fixture or facing performance and safety risks, like a shorter rated life, risky wiring and potential UL and safety violations. Maintenance crews can easily replace just the light engine in the field as technology improves, light output requirements change or to change color temperature, with minimal impact on operations and productivity.
- A variety of Orion fixtures that support out of the box integration with leading third party control solutions leveraging Lutron® state-of-the-art LED Dimming Drivers, Enlighted wireless compact sensors and a PacWave™ Bluetooth sensor controlled by smart phone or device.
- The APOLLO® Suspended Slimline Series whose versatile slim design lends itself to many high and low bay commercial and industrial lighting applications including retail, office and task areas. Available in five lumen packages from 2,000 lumens up to 9,000 lumens and featuring Orion's custom mounting accessory kits that easily adjust in the field to optimal mounting height. The fixtures offer multiple power supply options, several color temperatures and end mounted sensor.
- Several fixtures targeted for availability later this summer for industrial and retail applications including the APOLLO® Round High Bay available up to 30,000 lumens, ISON™ High Lumen High Bay available up to 68,000 lumens, APOLLO® Multipurpose Linear fixture available up to 5,900 lumens and the APOLLO® VaporTight wide body series available up to 32,000 lumens with bi-level dimming.
About Orion Energy SystemsOrion is leading the transformation of commercial and industrial buildings with state-of-the-art energy efficient lighting systems and retrofit lighting solutions. Orion manufactures and markets a cutting edge portfolio of products encompassing LED Solid-State Lighting and high intensity fluorescent lighting. Many of Orion's 100+ granted patents and pending patent applications relate to lighting systems that provide exceptional optical and thermal performance, which drive financial, environmental, and work-space benefits for a wide variety of customers in the retrofit markets.