- Revenue of €309.5 million, up €11 million from February 2015.
- Current Operating Income (EBIT) up to €8.3 million from -€6.1 million.
- Net profit in the first half of the year.
- Acquisitions in agricultural precision spraying solutions in the USA with ET Works's Apache brand.
- Sale of Herriau.
|Consolidated data in m€||H1 2014-2015||H1 2015-2016, Constant consolidation scope||Scope Effect||H1 2015-2016, Current consolidation scope||Variation in m€|
|EBIT in % of revenue||-2.1%||3.3%||2.7%|
|Net financial income||-0.5||-2.6||-2.1|
|Net income, Group share (99.3%)||-8.2||2.4||10.6|
- Analysis of 2015-2016 first-half results
- Upcoming events
- Outlook and Strategy
"Our group has demonstrated its ability to withstand crises while maintaining its profitability. In the first half of 2015-2016, we generated EBIT of €10.2 million at constant consolidation scope, compared to -€6.1 million the previous year, thanks to the restructuring carried out in Agricultural Spraying and the good dynamics in Industrial Spraying. Our net income was positive at the end of February 2016. This has happened only once since 2010.
Our improved profitability and the steps we have taken to optimize cash generation will allow us to grow in line with our strategy while keeping debt under control. Also, on April 14, 2016, EXEL Industries received the 2016 silver trophy for leaders in finance."
|Sales in M€||384.4||430.1||525.3||740.2||775.4||725.2|
EI:CP result S1 2015-2016 http://hugin.info/143456/R/2005460/740770.pdfHUG#2005460