- SBS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.0 million.
- SBS has traded 35.71640000000000014779288903810083866119384765625 options contracts today.
- SBS is making at least a new 3-day high.
- SBS has a PE ratio of 5.
- SBS is mentioned 1.74 times per day on StockTwits.
- SBS has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- SBS is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- SBS is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- SBS is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- SBS is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SBS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SBS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SBS: Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo - SABESP provides basic and environmental sanitation services; and supplies treated water on a wholesale basis to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental customers in the state of Sao Paulo. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. SBS has a PE ratio of 5. Currently there are no analysts that rate Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De has been 2.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 34.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- CIA SANEAMENTO BASICO ESTADO has improved earnings per share by 39.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, CIA SANEAMENTO BASICO ESTADO increased its bottom line by earning $1.37 versus $0.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.38 versus $1.37).
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.77, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.72 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- SBS, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.3%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $218.04 million or 49.35% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.