- INFY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $99.0 million.
- INFY has traded 456,044 shares today.
- INFY is down 3.2% today.
- INFY was up 8.4% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INFY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INFY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on INFY: Infosys Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services in North America, Europe, India, and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.1%. INFY has a PE ratio of 25. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Infosys a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Infosys has been 5.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Infosys has a market cap of $43.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 12.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Infosys as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 17.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- INFY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.43, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry average. The net income increased by 0.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $522.00 million to $524.00 million.
- INFOSYS LTD reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INFOSYS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $0.88 versus $0.77 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.89 versus $0.88).
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.