- BLKB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.7 million.
- BLKB has traded 31.238800000000001233502189279533922672271728515625 options contracts today.
- BLKB is making at least a new 3-day high.
- BLKB has a PE ratio of 113.
- BLKB is mentioned 0.39 times per day on StockTwits.
- BLKB has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- BLKB is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- BLKB is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- BLKB is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- BLKB is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BLKB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BLKB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BLKB: Blackbaud, Inc. provides software solutions and related services for nonprofit, education institutions, healthcare organizations, foundations, charitable giving entities, and corporations worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. BLKB has a PE ratio of 113. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Blackbaud a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Blackbaud has been 220,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Blackbaud has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.73 and a short float of 6.3% with 15.78 days to cover. Shares are down 5.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Blackbaud as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 33.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.82 million to $6.41 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 73.06% to $29.05 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 34.40%.
- The gross profit margin for BLACKBAUD INC is rather high; currently it is at 59.49%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, BLKB's net profit margin of 3.64% significantly trails the industry average.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Blackbaud Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.