- GIB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.8 million.
- GIB has traded 10,156 shares today.
- GIB is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GIB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GIB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GIB: CGI Group Inc. provides information technology and business process services. GIB has a PE ratio of 21. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate CGI Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for CGI Group has been 273,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. CGI Group has a market cap of $14.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 20.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CGI Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 17.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the IT Services industry average. The net income increased by 0.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $236.26 million to $237.71 million.
- CGI GROUP INC's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CGI GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.05 versus $2.71 in the prior year.
- You can view the full CGI Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.