___________________________1 Google 2014 Traveler's Road to Decision: https://storage.googleapis.com/think/docs/2014-travelers-road-to-decision_research_studies.pdf Inspired Independent Moments As with all Tribute Portfolio properties, Le Metropolitan and Le Dokhan's feature a list of #independentmoments: distinct details and experiences found at each Tribute Portfolio hotel and resort that illustrate what guests love about "staying independent." Exclusively for these two properties, Tribute Portfolio engaged five fashion influencers, Alex's Closet, La Revue De Kenza, Elles en Parlent, Marie Luv Pink and J'aime tout Chez toi, who are part of LIKEtoKNOW.it's community to stay at the Parisian properties, capture their #independentmoments, and share them via Instagram. Le Metropolitan, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel: Designed by French architect Francois Champsaur, Le Metropolitan's elegant and modern aesthetic brings the essence of Paris to life in a traditional 19th Century Haussmann-style building. The rooms and suites feature a soothing color palette complemented by hardwood floors, beautiful local artwork and inspiring views over the city. Guests can relax in the hotel's pool and wellness center before sampling local and Mediterranean cuisine in the property's glamourous restaurant. Le Metropolitan, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel's #independentmoments include:
- François Champsaur Fireplace: This charming, massive fireplace created by a renowned French designer adds extra warmth to guests' lunch and drinks.
- Blue Bar: Creating a sublime atmosphere for guests to enjoy a glass of wine, this blue-lit on-property bar boasts a modern, but elegant mixture of steel and brass accents.
- Hammam Pool: Following a day of sightseeing around Paris, guests can take a relaxing dip in this Turkish bath-inspired indoor pool that houses a traditional Turkish Hammam or steam room.
- View of the Tour Eiffel: Nestled on the Metropolitan, guests have a stunning view of the iconic Eiffel Tower from their balconies.
- Candle Lit Corridor: This narrow corridor plays with guests' perceptions with candlelit mirrored walls.
- Natural Wood Walls: These flexible walls made of materials, typically found in French apartments, ensure that guests feel right at home in their guest suites.
- Lobster Cocotte: Emblematic of Le Metropolitan restaurant's philosophy, this is a surprising dish that uses fresh, high quality products to awake diners' taste buds.
- Haussmann Façade: This classic Parisian style architecture, known for stone facades and 6 floor buildings, dates back to the late 19 th century, which is accentuated by the building's unique corner location.
- Spiral Staircase: As a Haussmann building, the hotel is full of surprising elements, including this hand painted spiral staircase.
- On Property Art Collection: Original Picasso, Matisse and Marquet engravings are housed in the Salon Cheminée, where guests can enjoy a glass of champagne next to the wood burning fireplace.
- Le Dokhan's Bar: Guests can enjoy champagne tastings, live jazz sessions and distillery previews among 18 th century wood carving and gold leaf details at this premier Parisian champagne bar, which was the first establishment in Paris to only serve the beloved bubbly drink.
- Louis Vuitton Elevator: With walls created purely of designer suitcases, guests can literally surround themselves in French luxury.
- Canopy Beds: Hotel guests can burry themselves in these luxurious canopy beds upholstered in traditional Toile de Juoy or blue and white striped fabric.
Independent by NatureAn answer to both guests' and owners' desire to Stay Independent, Tribute Portfolio debuted in April 2015 with its first hotel, the Royal Palm South Beach Miami. In addition to Miami and now Paris, guests can enjoy Tribute Portfolio properties in London, UK; Las Vegas, NV; Palm Springs, CA; Costa Mesa, CA; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Hokkaido, Japan. The brand will soon open hotels in Quebec City, Canada; Coral Gables, FL; Denver, CO; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Asheville, NC; Nashville, TN; Savannah, GA; and Charleston, SC. Firmly anchored in the upper upscale category, Tribute Portfolio allows owners of distinct properties to maintain their independent spirit, while benefiting from Starwood's powerful distribution, loyalty and sales platforms. For more information and to follow along, please visit www.tributeportfolio.com. About Tribute Portfolio Launched in April 2015 as Starwood's 10th brand and second collection of independent hotels, Tribute Portfolio is comprised of exceptional independent hotels around the globe, offering guests and owners the ability to "Stay Independent." From boutique resorts to urban destination properties, guests can enjoy access to outstanding upper upscale hotels with an indie spirit while benefitting from the award-winning Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program. For more information on Tribute Portfolio, please visit www.tributeportfolio.com. Follow along to Stay Independent: @TributePortfolio on Instagram, @TributePRTFLO on Twitter, tumblr.com/TributePortfolio and www.facebook.com/TributePortfolio.