- Narrow Border Support: With the industry's narrowest border, Synaptics display drivers provide superior industrial design flexibility.
- Local Area Auto Contrast Optimization: Local Area ACO offers industry-leading control for balancing the light and dark areas of an image independently.
- Sunlight Readability Enhancement: SRE detects ambient light levels and adjusts contrast accordingly, delivering optimal viewing.
- One-Billion Colors: Synaptics displays deliver the smoothest, most-natural color tones across the entire display, producing the reddest reds, greenest greens and bluest blues -- and every shade in between.
- Independent White-Point and Color Adjustment: Synaptics display drivers adjust every color, including white, independently of one another, producing vivid displays regardless of hue.
- Low Power Consumption: Even in low-power mode, scaled images stay crisp and colors remain sharp, as Synaptics display drivers intuitively know to reduce power when necessary.
SAN JOSE, Calif., April 11, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synaptics Incorporated (NASDAQ:SYNA), the leading developer of human interface solutions, today announced sampling of its Synaptics ClearView ™ R63353 display driver IC (DDIC) solution, enabling the industry's narrowest borders at less than 4mm. The new R63353 DDIC allows OEMs to differentiate with larger touchscreens and sleek industrial designs. Synaptics' R63353 supports a wide range of resolutions from Full HD for smartphones, to lower resolution 320x320 formats targeting smartwatches. "The evolution of consumer electronics design is indicative of consumers' desire for devices with sleeker and more refined designs. A solution such as Synaptics' ClearView R63353 can advance this evolution across product lines by influencing design innovation, especially within the growing mid-range and wearables markets," said Patrick Moorhead, president and principal analyst at Moor Insights & Strategy. "Synaptics' focus on enhancing human interface is exemplified by the enhanced visual experience enabled by our latest display driver technology. ClearView R63353 delivers a flexible solution that our customers can adopt for a variety of applications," said Tim Vehling, vice president, Smart Displays Division, Synaptics. ClearView R63353 Features: