- HTHT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.7 million.
- HTHT has traded 8.0298999999999995935695551452226936817169189453125 options contracts today.
- HTHT is making at least a new 3-day high.
- HTHT has a PE ratio of 31.
- HTHT is mentioned 0.87 times per day on StockTwits.
- HTHT has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- HTHT is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- HTHT is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- HTHT is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- HTHT is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HTHT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HTHT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HTHT: China Lodging Group, Limited and its subsidiaries develop leased, manachised, and franchised hotels in the People's Republic of China. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. HTHT has a PE ratio of 31. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate China Lodging Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for China Lodging Group has been 192,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. China Lodging Group has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 18% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates China Lodging Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CHINA LODGING GROUP LTD -ADR has improved earnings per share by 40.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CHINA LODGING GROUP LTD -ADR increased its bottom line by earning $1.04 versus $0.77 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($8.70 versus $1.04).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average. The net income increased by 30.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.09 million to $9.28 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HTHT's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.09 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.80 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CHINA LODGING GROUP LTD -ADR has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full China Lodging Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.