- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,100
- 24-Week # shares bought: 194,495
- 24-Week # shares sold: 3,100
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 30,651
The downside action Tuesday afternoon wasn't necessarily a bad thing for stock-pickers.
Stocks ended mixed Tuesday on reports that China may be pushing back against American trade talk demands.
I think sometimes the best way to parse the temperament is to go over the most obviously 'wrong' moves and address why they might not be wrong at all.