- Bob Eastham (United Kingdom)
- Guy Lucchi (United Kingdom)
- Jim Naumovski (Australia)
- Frédéric Auberson (Switzerland)
- Martin Bartlett (France)
- Pavel Hruby (Denmark)
- JP Morgenthal (United States)
- Bill Ohnemus (United States)
The Supreme Court rules that previous congressional action forbidding states from legalizing sports betting was unconstitutional.
On its investor call on Wednesday morning, Walmart discusses the Flipkart deal.
OptionsProfits, the CBOE, and Option Pit are hosting a class on March 24 that covers a wide variety of methods to trade the S&P 500.