- UHT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $2.8 million.
- UHT has traded 9.37310000000000087538865045644342899322509765625 options contracts today.
- UHT is making at least a new 3-day high.
- UHT has a PE ratio of 31.
- UHT is mentioned 0.13 times per day on StockTwits.
- UHT has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- UHT is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- UHT is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- UHT is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- UHT is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UHT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UHT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on UHT: Universal Health Realty Income Trust is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.8%. UHT has a PE ratio of 31. The average volume for Universal Health Realty Income has been 47,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Universal Health Realty Income has a market cap of $713.1 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.15 and a short float of 3.8% with 7.40 days to cover. Shares are up 6.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Universal Health Realty Income as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- 38.62% is the gross profit margin for UNIVERSAL HEALTH RLTY INCOME which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 26.02% trails the industry average.
- The share price of UNIVERSAL HEALTH RLTY INCOME is down 6.06% when compared to where it was trading one year earlier. This reflects both (a) the trend in the overall market as well as (b) the sharp decline in the company's earnings per share. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of the overall market trend could certainly make a critical difference, we do not see any strong reason stemming from the company's fundamentals that would cause a continuation of last year's decline. In fact, the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings.
- UNIVERSAL HEALTH RLTY INCOME has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, UNIVERSAL HEALTH RLTY INCOME reported lower earnings of $1.78 versus $3.97 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 73.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $16.23 million to $4.35 million.
- You can view the full Universal Health Realty Income Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.