- SUI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $28.1 million.
- SUI traded 87,890 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:25 AM, representing 21.1% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SUI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SUI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SUI: Sun Communities, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It owns, operates, and develops manufactured housing communities in the midwestern, southern, and southeastern United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.7%. SUI has a PE ratio of 28. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Sun Communities a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Sun Communities has been 272,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sun has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.15 and a short float of 5.6% with 4.11 days to cover. Shares are down 0.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sun Communities as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 900.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$11.48 million to $91.84 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $35.49 million or 47.47% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.58%.
- Compared to where it was trading a year ago, SUI's share price has not changed very much due to (a) the relatively weak year-over-year performance of the overall market, (b) the company's stagnant earnings, and (c) other mixed results. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- You can view the full Sun Communities Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.