- IPAR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $3.3 million.
- IPAR has traded 0.31340000000000001190159082398167811334133148193359375 options contracts today.
- IPAR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- IPAR has a PE ratio of 3.
- IPAR is mentioned 0.26 times per day on StockTwits.
- IPAR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- IPAR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- IPAR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- IPAR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- IPAR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IPAR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IPAR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IPAR: Inter Parfums, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes a range of fragrances and fragrance related products worldwide. It offers its fragrance and cosmetic products under the Balmain, Boucheron, Jimmy Choo, Karl Lagerfeld, Lanvin, Montblanc, Paul Smith, S.T. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. IPAR has a PE ratio of 3. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Inter Parfums a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Inter Parfums has been 103,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Inter Parfums has a market cap of $917.8 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.66 and a short float of 3.2% with 5.29 days to cover. Shares are up 26.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Inter Parfums as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- IPAR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.27 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.73, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $62.58 million or 25.63% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTER PARFUMS INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 15.99%.
- INTER PARFUMS INC's earnings per share declined by 45.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTER PARFUMS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.98 versus $0.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.10 versus $0.98).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Personal Products industry and the overall market, INTER PARFUMS INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Personal Products industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 44.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $3.32 million to $1.86 million.
- You can view the full Inter Parfums Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.