- Mike Rowe, host of Discovery Channel's Dirty Jobs and CNN's Somebody's Gotta Do It, who spoke about shining a spotlight on the people who do the "dirty work" that keeps America functioning.
- Chester Elton, best-selling author and an expert on employee engagement, who discussed some of the innovative ways leaders can inspire their employees to achieve great success.
The following Ultimate customers received 2016 Innovation Awards at Connections:
- The Phoenix Suns: Developing various People First initiatives using many components of UltiPro to deliver a better and more meaningful experience to employees at all levels of the organization. Examples include enhancing the onboarding process, encouraging employee goal-setting, implementing an all-new employee directory with photo integration, and more.
- BBCN Bank: Making its HR team more action-oriented with UltiPro's business intelligence reporting for Achievements through Workforce Analytics, helping better prepare its employees for the future with automated reminders about enrolling in the bank's 401(k) retirement plan.
- Conexus Credit Union: Earning the UltiPro Saves the Day award, implementing transformative talent acquisition processes that have made meaningful impressions on applicants and recruiters.
- SciQuest: Partnering to ensure a successful implementation of the Ultimate/NetSuite Integration for its HCM and ERP, and collaborating on enhancements benefiting other Ultimate and NetSuite joint customers.
"Connections is always our favorite event of the year," said Scott Scherr, Ultimate's chief executive officer. "It's an opportunity for us to personally connect with our customers, whose feedback, collaboration, and partnership all contribute to helping us deliver the best products and service. Nothing is more meaningful to Ultimate than making our customers happy. We thank each and every one for being on this journey with us."About Ultimate Software Ultimate is a leading provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions, with more than 25 million people records in the cloud. Ultimate's award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, talent, and time and labor management solutions that connect people with the information they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and employs more than 2,880 professionals. In 2016, Fortune ranked Ultimate #1 on its list of the 10 Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In 2015, for the fourth consecutive year, Ultimate was ranked in the top 25 on Fortune's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For; recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies; ranked #7 on Forbes magazine's list of the 100 Most Innovative Growth Companies; named among the InformationWeek Elite 100, honoring innovation in business technology; and recognized as a "Leader" in Nucleus Research's HCM Technology Value Matrix. Ultimate has approximately 3,200 customers with employees in 160 countries, including Bloomin' Brands, Culligan International, Feeding America, Major League Baseball, Pep Boys, SUBWAY, Texas Roadhouse, and Yamaha Corporation of America. More information on Ultimate's products and services for people management can be found at www.ultimatesoftware.com. UltiPro is a registered trademark of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. Follow Ultimate Software LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/UltimateHCM Twitter: www.twitter.com/UltimateHCM Facebook: www.facebook.com/UltimateSoftware