- CTRP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $197.9 million.
- CTRP traded 601,789 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:59 AM, representing 12.2% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CTRP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CTRP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CTRP: Ctrip.com International, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides travel services for hotel accommodations, transportation ticketing services, packaged tours, and corporate travel management in the People's Republic of China. CTRP has a PE ratio of 54. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Ctrip.com International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Ctrip.com International has been 4.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Ctrip.com International has a market cap of $12.9 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are down 12.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ctrip.com International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 850.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 73.52% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet & Catalog Retail industry. The net income increased by 975.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $35.34 million to $380.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 54.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 44.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Internet & Catalog Retail industry and the overall market, CTRIP.COM INTL LTD's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CTRIP.COM INTL LTD is currently very high, coming in at 73.42%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 75.90% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.