- 4-Week # shares sold: 50,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 100,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1.0 million
- 4-Week # shares sold: 4.3 million
- 12-Week # shares sold: 4.3 million
- 24-Week # shares sold: 4.5 million
There is a good foundation for more positive action in the week ahead.
Stocks declined as Boeing and Johnson & Johnson pulled shares down, while China posted its weakest quarterly economic growth rate in nearly three decades, returning investors' attention to the trade talks between Washington and Beijing.
Stock investors should take a finer look at China's economy, UBS thinks.
Record-setting card fees help the credit card giant beat Wall Street's third-quarter earnings expectations.