- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,394
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,760
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,394
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,942
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1,394
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including an upgrade for VMware, downgrades for iRobot and Molina, and new coverage of Gogo.
Jim Cramer says too many companies don't understand milliennials as a consumer group -- and it's killing traditional retail.
Cramer likes Intercontinental Exchange and says Blackstone is still inexpensive.
Bankers with the most deal volume in the third quarter varied across sectors, from regional banks to energy.