- W has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $65.5 million.
- W has traded 98,397 shares today.
- W is up 4% today.
- W was down 5.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in W with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for W NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on W: Wayfair Inc. engages in the e-commerce business in the United States. It offers approximately seven million home products under various brands. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Wayfair a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Wayfair has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Wayfair has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are down 18.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Wayfair as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The gross profit margin for WAYFAIR INC is rather low; currently it is at 24.95%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.09% trails that of the industry average.
- W has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 1.00 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- Compared to other companies in the Internet & Catalog Retail industry and the overall market, WAYFAIR INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 64.41% to $90.37 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, WAYFAIR INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 62.31%.
- This stock has increased by 89.14% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in W do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full Wayfair Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.