- TLRD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.6 million.
- TLRD has traded 13,416 shares today.
- TLRD is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TLRD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TLRD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TLRD: Tailored Brands, Inc. operates as a specialty apparel retailer in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The company operates in two segments, Retail and Corporate Apparel. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.2%. Currently there are no analysts that rate Tailored Brands a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Tailored Brands has been 2.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Tailored has a market cap of $666.2 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. The stock has a beta of 1.61 and a short float of 14.7% with 5.22 days to cover. Shares are down 3.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Tailored Brands as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 499.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $6.79 million to -$27.15 million.
- Currently the debt-to-equity ratio of 1.68 is quite high overall and when compared to the industry average, suggesting that the current management of debt levels should be re-evaluated. Along with this, the company manages to maintain a quick ratio of 0.37, which clearly demonstrates the inability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Specialty Retail industry and the overall market, TAILORED BRANDS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $17.32 million or 61.62% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- Despite any intermediate fluctuations, we have only bad news to report on this stock's performance over the last year: it has tumbled by 71.62%, worse than the S&P 500's performance. Consistent with the plunge in the stock price, the company's earnings per share are down 500.00% compared to the year-earlier quarter. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
- You can view the full Tailored Brands Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.