- Synchronoss Backup & Transfer TM A premium Backup and Transfer cloud-based service that will help manage personal content for the lifetime of a device, and shorten the amount of time it takes to transfer content between devices such as for activations.
- Synchronoss Integrated Life™ Platform With Synchronoss' Integrated Life Platform, cloud-based services, activation software, and identity services work 'in-sync' to make a consumer's digital life on emerging consumer devices a seamless and enjoyable experience.
- Synchronoss Activation Platform Enhancements The enhanced Omni-channel platform for CSPs that simplifies the activation and provisioning of devices and services—that has already helped one major CSP boost indirect channel activations by 1000%.
- Secure Mobility Platform™, which integrates Synchronoss' core mobile content management solution, Synchronoss WorkSpace™, along with new personal information management and mobile security capabilities brought to the company through its venture with Goldman Sachs.
- Synchronoss Universal ID™ is designed for enterprises, government agencies and consumers, and will provide a faster, easier and more secure way to manage identity in a digital world through a trusted single source.
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNCR) today announced a host of activities at Mobile World Congress 2016. This includes the unveiling of new data that charts the explosion of consumer-generated smartphone content; participation in a cost-saving panel discussion alongside industry leaders; demonstrations of its recently launched user authentication and identity management solution; and the annual Synchronoss MWC Cocktail Party. The activity underlines Synchronoss as a mobile innovation leader that provides cloud solutions and software-based activation for mobile carriers, retailers and OEMs around the world. At the show, Synchronoss will announce independent, proprietary research that will reveal how the exponential growth in mobile content has created serious headaches for mobile users. The forthcoming study will detail how this explosion represents a significant opportunity for mobile operators, which are well positioned to help their customers seamlessly manage their growing amounts of mobile content with easy-to-use personal cloud services. Chris Halbard, EVP and President, International at Synchronoss will also lead the company's on-stage presence at MWC by taking part in the " NFV Implementation: Beyond Cost Savings" conference panel session at 4:45pm until 5:45pm on Monday, February 22 nd. The discussion will cover SDN deployment, and Chris will outline the benefits of deploying a cloud orchestration platform to derive 80 per cent of the benefits, at a fraction of the cost of a full SDN environment. Synchronoss will also showcase many of its leading products at its stand in Hall 5 Stand 5A21, which builds on its recent significant announcements, including the extension of its Personal Cloud agreement with Vodafone; the launch of a new enterprise business unit and identity management solution; and a partnership with General Motors' OnStar on m-commerce for connected cars: