- MVS Group, a leader in mobile satellite communications, offers a wide array of products and solutions for customers around the globe on air, land and sea through its distribution groups MVS USA and MVS Communications Ltd Cypress.
- S4Si International Ltd. (S4Si), a strategic security and risk advisory business, supporting special forces, law enforcement and intelligence capabilities globally.
- Tesacom, the leading Latin American provider of remote area integrated telecommunication solutions, including satellite voice, data, text messaging services and IoE developments to government organizations, the military, humanitarian groups and corporate customers.
- Trace Systems, a provider of telecommunications, networking, cybersecurity and IT services as well as integrated systems and solutions to the U.S. government and coalition partners.
Iridium also welcomed new development partners who are seeking to leverage the satellite industry's only platform for PTT devices and applications. These include:
- Atlantic Radio Telephone, a communications and navigation solutions business providing sales, support, installation, integration and repair services for organizations "off the grid."
- Beam Communications, a global manufacturer of satellite communication equipment offering the widest range of Iridium solutions across all market segments.
- Borsight, a system engineering, integration and manufacturing services provider with a track record of technology development, system integration and program execution.
- Flightcell, which integrates Iridium services into aircraft communication systems to provide global phone, PTT and tracking capabilities.
- Lars Thrane, a manufacturer of satellite-based navigation and communication systems for the maritime market.
- Latitude Technologies, an aviation-approved manufacturer and provider of flight data monitoring, flight following and satellite data and voice communications equipment and services.
- NAL Research, a developer of custom PTT solutions for use by the DoD and other government agencies such as a multi-channel base-station that can capture, format and forward PLI data for inclusion into a common operating picture.
- Qinetiq, a technology company that combines technical expertise, domain knowledge and independent thinking to serve the defense, security and aerospace markets.
- Skytrac, a specialist in data-driven aviation solutions that elevate business decisions, improve efficiency and increase safety for fixed and rotary wing operators.
- Rockwell Collins, a pioneer in the development and deployment of communication and avionic electronic solutions for both commercial and government applications.
- Thales, the global technology leader in aerospace, defense, security, space and transportation, providing innovative solutions for mission critical environments operating on land, at sea, in the air and beyond in space - Together, Safer, Everywhere.
Iridium Extreme PTT is available to experience through Iridium's media program. To participate, please email email@example.com. For more information on Iridium PTT, go to www.Iridium.com/IridiumExtremePTT.About Iridium Communications Inc. Iridium is the only mobile voice and data satellite communications network that spans the entire globe. Iridium enables connections between people, organizations and assets to and from anywhere, in real time. Together with its ecosystem of partner companies, Iridium delivers an innovative and rich portfolio of reliable solutions for markets that require truly global communications. The company has a major development program underway for its next-generation network — Iridium NEXT. Iridium Communications Inc. is headquartered in McLean, Va., U.S.A., and its common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol IRDM. For more information about Iridium products, services and partner solutions, visit www.iridium.com.
Press Contact:Diane HockenberryIridium Communications Inc.+1 (703) 287-7421Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org