- CYBR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $45.4 million.
- CYBR has traded 611,404 shares today.
- CYBR is up 3.4% today.
- CYBR was down 10.8% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CYBR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CYBR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CYBR: CyberArk Software Ltd. develops, markets, and sells software-based IT security solutions that protect organizations from cyber attacks in the United States and internationally. CYBR has a PE ratio of 45. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate CyberArk Software a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for CyberArk Software has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. CyberArk Software has a market cap of $999.8 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 27.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CyberArk Software as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CYBR is off 12.09% from its price level of one year ago, reflecting the general market trend and ignoring their higher earnings per share compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD is currently very high, coming in at 86.96%. Regardless of CYBR's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 16.90% trails the industry average.
- When compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- CYBR has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.34, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 380.95% to $4.02 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 26.09%.
- You can view the full CyberArk Software Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.