- SFUN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.9 million.
- SFUN has traded 72,810 shares today.
- SFUN is up 7.4% today.
- SFUN was down 11.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SFUN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SFUN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SFUN: SouFun Holdings Limited operates a real estate Internet portal, and home furnishing and improvement Websites in the People's Republic of China. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 7.7%. SFUN has a PE ratio of 2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate SouFun Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for SouFun Holdings has been 5.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. SouFun has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are down 32.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates SouFun Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SFUN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 21.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 97.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $60.99 million to $1.41 million.
- The gross profit margin for SOUFUN HLDGS LTD is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.70%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.56% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full SouFun Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.