- SEE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $109.6 million.
- SEE has traded 82,090 shares today.
- SEE is down 3.1% today.
- SEE was up 7.9% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SEE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SEE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SEE: Sealed Air Corporation provides food safety and security, facility hygiene, and product protection solutions worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. SEE has a PE ratio of 31. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Sealed Air a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sealed Air has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Sealed Air has a market cap of $8.0 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.47 and a short float of 2.1% with 1.74 days to cover. Shares are down 2.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sealed Air as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SEALED AIR CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SEALED AIR CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.20 versus $0.44 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.33 versus $1.20).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Containers & Packaging industry. The net income increased by 42.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $60.80 million to $86.60 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Containers & Packaging industry and the overall market, SEALED AIR CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 38.19% is the gross profit margin for SEALED AIR CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.95% is above that of the industry average.
- SEE, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 11.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 11.6%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Sealed Air Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.