- EEFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $58.5 million.
- EEFT has traded 104,651 shares today.
- EEFT is up 3.3% today.
- EEFT was down 15.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EEFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EEFT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EEFT: Euronet Worldwide, Inc. provides payment and transaction processing and distribution solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers, and individual consumers worldwide. EEFT has a PE ratio of 39. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Euronet Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Euronet Worldwide has been 367,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Euronet Worldwide has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.41 and a short float of 3.2% with 1.45 days to cover. Shares are down 20% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Euronet Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 17.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.51, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.02, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 11.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $30.09 million to $33.50 million.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 46.63% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- EURONET WORLDWIDE INC has improved earnings per share by 10.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EURONET WORLDWIDE INC reported lower earnings of $1.81 versus $1.87 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.90 versus $1.81).
- You can view the full Euronet Worldwide Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.