- From Policy Centric to Customer Centric - Traditionally, insurers have only interacted with customers when they purchased a plan, paid the premium or filed a claim. A customer-centric approach enables consistent customer engagement through digital means—opening up a wealth of opportunities to advise customers, reduce risk, grow loyalty and ward off competitive threats.
- From Data Capture to Data Analytics - Data analytics is poised to transform the insurance industry. Insurers can mine existing data from systems of record, plus new data from social media channels and other external sources, to gain a 360-degree view of their customers and their prospective needs. These deep insights help insurers engage customers as individuals, offering them a more personalized and tailored experience.
- From Manual to Digital - A truly digital customer experience requires products that are easy to comprehend, purchase and manage—through simplified e-applications, automated underwriting, direct issuance and streamlined claims—to help deliver the instant gratification consumers expect in a digital economy.
CSC's technology and expertise empower insurance companies to compete in today's increasingly digital and customer-centric environment. With more than 1,200 clients and more than 500 million insurance policies managed on CSC platforms, CSC helps insurers orchestrate their journey to next-generation infrastructure, modernized applications and better, more efficient insurance processes. For more information, go to http://www.csc.com/insurance.Resources
- CSC's Key Shifts Mark the Path to Digital Insurance paper and video
- CSC's Journey to the Digital Enterprise paper series and videos
- CSC's Journey to the Digital Enterprise blog