- HAIN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $78.8 million.
- HAIN is up 2.6% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAIN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAIN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAIN: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells organic and natural products in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Europe. HAIN has a PE ratio of 2. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Hain Celestial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hain Celestial Group has been 2.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hain Celestial Group has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 1.13 and a short float of 10.1% with 4.98 days to cover. Shares are down 9.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hain Celestial Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HAIN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.50, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.27, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- HAIN's stock share price has done very poorly compared to where it was a year ago: Despite any rallies, the net result is that it is down by 36.19%, which is also worse that the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Investors have so far failed to pay much attention to the earnings improvements the company has managed to achieve over the last quarter. Although its share price is down sharply from a year ago, do not assume that it can now be tagged as cheap and attractive. The reality is that, based on its current price in relation to its earnings, HAIN is still more expensive than most of the other companies in its industry.
- The gross profit margin for HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC is rather low; currently it is at 23.85%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.55% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Hain Celestial Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.