- FICO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $30.4 million.
- FICO has traded 75,922 shares today.
- FICO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FICO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FICO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FICO: Fair Isaac Corporation develops analytic, software, and data management solutions that enable businesses to automate, enhance, and connect decisions to business performance. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. FICO has a PE ratio of 2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Fair Isaac a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Fair Isaac has been 216,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fair Isaac has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.44 and a short float of 5.1% with 5.59 days to cover. Shares are down 12.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fair Isaac as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 16.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for FAIR ISAAC CORP is currently very high, coming in at 72.99%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 14.31% trails the industry average.
- Compared to where it was trading a year ago, FICO's share price has not changed very much due to (a) the relatively weak year-over-year performance of the overall market, (b) the company's stagnant earnings, and (c) other mixed results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- FAIR ISAAC CORP's earnings per share declined by 6.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FAIR ISAAC CORP reported lower earnings of $2.66 versus $2.74 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.00 versus $2.66).
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, FAIR ISAAC CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Fair Isaac Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.