- CLB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $76.7 million.
- CLB is down 4% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CLB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CLB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CLB: Core Laboratories N.V. provides reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services to the oil and gas industry in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. CLB has a PE ratio of 24. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Core Laboratories a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Core Laboratories has been 606,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Core has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 1.64 and a short float of 16.5% with 7.16 days to cover. Shares are down 17.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Core Laboratories as a hold. The company's strongest point has been its expanding profit margins. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 32.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 28.6%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Energy Equipment & Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has significantly decreased by 49.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $66.50 million to $33.40 million.
- CORE LABORATORIES NV's earnings per share declined by 48.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CORE LABORATORIES NV increased its bottom line by earning $5.78 versus $5.28 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 45.3% in earnings ($3.16 versus $5.78).
- The gross profit margin for CORE LABORATORIES NV is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 34.58%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $43.48 million or 41.58% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, CORE LABORATORIES NV has marginally lower results.
- You can view the full Core Laboratories Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.