- FRT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $66.0 million.
- FRT has traded 181,429 shares today.
- FRT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FRT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FRT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FRT: Federal Realty Investment Trust operates as a real estate investment trust, which engages in the ownership, management, development, and redevelopment of retail and mixed-use properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.6%. FRT has a PE ratio of 61. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Federal Realty Investment a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for Federal Realty Investment has been 350,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Federal Realty Investment has a market cap of $10.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.30 and a short float of 4.8% with 5.03 days to cover. Shares are down 0.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Federal Realty Investment as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FRT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TR has improved earnings per share by 8.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TR increased its bottom line by earning $2.42 versus $2.08 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.83 versus $2.42).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 11.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $47.08 million to $52.45 million.
- 46.15% is the gross profit margin for FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TR which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 28.25% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $87.50 million or 25.40% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 9.39%.
- You can view the full Federal Realty Investment Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.