- HAIN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $68.3 million.
- HAIN is down 4.4% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAIN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAIN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAIN: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells organic and natural products in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Europe. HAIN has a PE ratio of 21. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Hain Celestial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hain Celestial Group has been 2.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hain Celestial Group has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 1.13 and a short float of 11.8% with 6.07 days to cover. Shares are down 9.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hain Celestial Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HAIN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.50, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.27, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.62 versus $1.42 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.01 versus $1.62).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 121.30% to $5.79 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.12%.
- You can view the full Hain Celestial Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.