- 4-Week # shares bought: 939
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 939
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 939
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,000
Corporate America is still battling.
Here's a technical look at how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market right now.
Deutsche Bank made a big comeback, while crude oil added to its recent rally, leading Wall Street to clock substantial gains to end the week.
Shares of Jabil Circuit are declining after GS downgraded the stock to Sell from Neutral, citing what it sees as weakness in the company's key markets and its rising costs.