- Large, bold visual elements with intuitive new navigation to simplify data management
- A choice between "Grid" view or "List" view to streamline workflow
- Quick "Add" menu in the vault, to instantly save a new site, Secure Note, Form Fill Profile or Folder
- Multi-select of items in the vault to easily make bulk changes
- Tools to help organize a LastPass vault and manage data, including hover menus with options to launch, edit, share or delete items
New Emergency AccessA new feature in 4.0, Emergency Access lets users designate trusted family, friends or colleagues to have access to their password vault in the case of an emergency. For added security, a user can require a waiting period between when an Emergency Access contact can request access to the vault and when access is granted. During the waiting period, users can decline an Emergency Access request to their vault.Revamped Sharing through New Sharing CenterThe concept of shared access to online accounts is not new, but despite the risks, many consumers still share passwords insecurely via texting, emailing, or writing passwords down in public spaces. The new LastPass Sharing Center is one central location that allows users to easily manage and share passwords in a secure, encrypted way. Whether partners need to share logins for the mortgage and paying bills, or aging parents need to share important logins with their family, the Sharing Center keeps the passwords in sync for everyone. Users can manage who has access to shared accounts and have the option to remove access at any point. Pricing and availability:LastPass 4.0 is available immediately to all new and existing users in the following versions:
- LastPass Free: New users can get started on a personal computer, smartphone, or tablet. Includes a full-featured password manager, with unlimited password storage, automated password saving & filling, password generator, secure notes, shopping profiles, password sharing, and two-factor authentication for added security.
- LastPass Premium ($12/year): Boost productivity with unlimited sync to unlimited devices, sync shared passwords with a Shared Family Folder, plus Premium two-factor.
- LastPass Enterprise (starting at $24/user/year): Trusted by over 18,000 companies of all sizes to provide Identity and Access Management, combining Single Sign-On for cloud apps and secure password vaulting. Centralized oversight, automated management, and safe password sharing provide the security IT needs and the convenience users expect.
Media ContactsAmber GottMarketing Manageramber@lastpass.com571-305-2852Lauren JaegerUproar PR for LastPassljaeger@uproarpr.com312-878-4575 x 246