- 4-Week # shares bought: 5.2 million
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5.2 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5.2 million
- 4-Week # shares sold: 500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 8,533
Here's what you need to know now for Thursday, April 19.
Sources say retailers must be careful when shaking hands with the online giant.
The Department of Justice has shown a preference for structural concessions, meaning divestitures, rather than behavioral remedies, such as agreeing to wholesale deals or concessions to rivals.
Stocks on Wall Street declined Thursday amid a host of earnings reports.