- FRT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $56.3 million.
- FRT has traded 7.8208999999999999630517777404747903347015380859375 options contracts today.
- FRT is making at least a new 3-day high.
- FRT has a PE ratio of 62.
- FRT is mentioned 0.27 times per day on StockTwits.
- FRT has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- FRT is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- FRT is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- FRT is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- FRT is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FRT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FRT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FRT: Federal Realty Investment Trust operates as a real estate investment trust, which engages in the ownership, management, development, and redevelopment of retail and mixed-use properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. FRT has a PE ratio of 62. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Federal Realty Investment a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. The average volume for Federal Realty Investment has been 388,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Federal Realty Investment has a market cap of $10.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.30 and a short float of 5.2% with 6.38 days to cover. Shares are up 10.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Federal Realty Investment as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FRT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TR has improved earnings per share by 8.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TR increased its bottom line by earning $2.42 versus $2.08 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.83 versus $2.42).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 11.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $47.08 million to $52.45 million.
- 46.15% is the gross profit margin for FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TR which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 28.25% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $87.50 million or 25.40% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 9.44%.
- You can view the full Federal Realty Investment Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.