- BONA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.1 million.
- BONA has traded 41,023 shares today.
- BONA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BONA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BONA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BONA: Bona Film Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated film company in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Film Distribution, Film Investment and Production, Talent Agency, and Movie Theater. BONA has a PE ratio of 94. Currently there are no analysts that rate Bona Film Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Bona Film Group has been 221,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Bona Film Group has a market cap of $826.0 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 86.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Bona Film Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its price level of one year ago, BONA is up 92.61% to its most recent closing price of 12.52. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals should not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- The gross profit margin for BONA FILM GROUP LTD -ADR is rather high; currently it is at 51.26%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 0.97% trails the industry average.
- BONA, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 7.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 21.1%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, BONA FILM GROUP LTD -ADR underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 86.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $5.87 million to $0.77 million.
- You can view the full Bona Film Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.