- BLKB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.7 million.
- BLKB has traded 10,421 shares today.
- BLKB is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BLKB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BLKB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BLKB: Blackbaud, Inc. provides software solutions and related services for nonprofit, charitable giving, and education communities worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. BLKB has a PE ratio of 121. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Blackbaud a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Blackbaud has been 213,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Blackbaud has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.62 and a short float of 5.2% with 10.69 days to cover. Shares are up 44.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Blackbaud as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 15.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for BLACKBAUD INC is rather high; currently it is at 61.82%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, BLKB's net profit margin of 4.98% significantly trails the industry average.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, BLKB's share price has jumped by 45.70%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- BLACKBAUD INC's earnings per share declined by 26.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BLACKBAUD INC reported lower earnings of $0.61 versus $0.68 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.50 versus $0.61).
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $37.73 million or 6.58% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 6.58%, BLACKBAUD INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -8.37%.
- You can view the full Blackbaud Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.