- TMH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.5 million.
- TMH has traded 151,480 shares today.
- TMH is trading at 6.81 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- TMH is trading at a new low 10.19% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TMH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TMH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TMH: Team Health Holdings, Inc. provides outsourced healthcare professional staffing and administrative services to hospitals and other healthcare providers in the United States. TMH has a PE ratio of 34. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Team Health Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Team Health Holdings has been 930,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Team Health has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.39 and a short float of 2.5% with 2.65 days to cover. Shares are down 14.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Team Health Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC has improved earnings per share by 26.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.35 versus $1.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.67 versus $1.35).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Health Care Providers & Services industry average. The net income increased by 28.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $27.59 million to $35.44 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 254.59% to $113.78 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.85%.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Providers & Services industry and the overall market, TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Team Health Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.