- CBPO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.7 million.
- CBPO has traded 50.52239999999999753299562144093215465545654296875 options contracts today.
- CBPO is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CBPO has a PE ratio of 38.
- CBPO is mentioned 1.06 times per day on StockTwits.
- CBPO has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CBPO is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CBPO is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CBPO is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CBPO is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CBPO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CBPO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CBPO: China Biologic Products, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of human plasma-based biopharmaceutical products to hospitals and inoculation centers in the People's Republic of China. CBPO has a PE ratio of 38. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate China Biologic Products a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for China Biologic Products has been 170,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. China Biologic has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 2.41 and a short float of 1.4% with 1.54 days to cover. Shares are up 73.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates China Biologic Products as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CBPO's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 13.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- CBPO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.26, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 70.63% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CBPO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS INC has improved earnings per share by 7.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.72 versus $1.95 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.20 versus $2.72).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Biotechnology industry average. The net income increased by 14.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $20.06 million to $22.88 million.
- You can view the full China Biologic Products Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.